Elevate your crafting with our one-of-a-kind botanical-dyed cotton yarn, where nature and craftsmanship come together to inspire your creativity. Enjoy the uniqueness and versatility of our yarn for your next project.
Botanical colors yarn dyes from varieties of trees around our village. Our dyeing process is handled with love and care for our nature surroundings. The big coloring tree is still alive and the waste water is always treated before draining.
The cotton yarn is often used for crocheting. It is good choice for crafting natural handmade things that need a soft comfortable and safe at reasonable price. We always use that for crocheting our handmade dolls, blouse, blazer, hat or any DIY items.
We offer 11 botanical colors of cotton yarn dyes from many kinds of tree around our village, Bann Tan, Chiangmai; indigo - blue, lac - purple, lac - pink, lac - dark pink, padauk - brown, tin nok - green, tin nok - yellow, tin nok + indigo - bright green, natural - off white, ebony - dark grey, ebony - light grey
- Padauk - Brown
- Turmeric - Yellow
- Tin nok - Green
- Tin nok + Indigo - Bright Green
- Indigo - Blue
- Lac - Purple
- Lac - Pink
- Undyed cotton
All the dyeing process were handled with care of our nature surrounding. By collecting the coloring part from the trees with careful to keep they alive and grow up normally. The most important process that we have never skip to protect our earth is the waste water treatment before drain out to environment.
Please note that:
1.The botanical dyed is craftsmanship depending on season so color we obtained is vary batch by batch. The color of each batch may not exactly the same. Please buy sufficient yarn for your artwork in the one time.
2.We put a lot of effort taking the photograph to present true color of the yarn, But the color you see is also depend on your device monitor.
3. Hope you understand the nature of botanical dyed.
- Changes with Time and Light: The colors in this yarn shift over time due to exposure to light and reactions with substances like acids and bases.
- Made by Hand: Skilled artisans create this yarn, which means you might see slight color variations and occasional spots where the yarn is joined in a single cone or ball.
- Deep, Rich Colors: Darker colors in our yarn come from multiple dyeing processes, giving you a textured, coarse yarn with a lot of character. You might also notice some color powder shedding from the yarn as you crochet. Don't worry; this is a normal part of the process.
- Easy to Clean: While deep shades like dark blue and dark brown may leave a tiny mark on your fingers while crocheting, you can easily wash it off with plenty of water. Some color may come off during the first wash, but don't worry; just rinse it thoroughly. If you're working with different colors, avoid soaking; simply wash and rinse.
- Unique Colors: Our natural dye process makes each skein's color unique and not always reproducible. We do our best to recreate your favorite colors.
- Dyeing Process
- Natural Dyed
- 100% Cotton
Comments All reviews
Select a row below to filter reviews.
No customer reviews for the moment.